Skip to content
Care & Maintenance
- Not suitable for outdoor use.
- Keep it away from moisture.
- If it gets wet, use a hairdryer for a quick fix.
- Air dry away from direct sunlight to prevent yellowing of the fibres.
- If you sight any fringes or loose fibres carefully trim them away, it is a characteristic of natural fibres.
- Spot clean with a damp cloth if necessary and dry them straight away.
- Natural fibres are prone to shedding, we recommend shaking the basket outside or a gentle vacuum to remove loose fibres.